1. No outsider is allowed to enter the college without a valid reason...
2. Unlawful assembly of students in the college is banned.
3. Writing of graffiti on the walls or sticking of posters is a cognizable offence.
4. Ragging in any form, on or off the college campus, is a cognizable offence and the students involved in ragging are severely punished, even to the extent of being expelled from the college.
5. A student, who indulges in any type of indiscipline in the college I shall not be eligible for any prize, certificate, college colour, award or scholarship from the institution.
6. Students resorting to unfair means in any examination are liable to be issued a bad character certificate.
7. A student desirous of withdrawing his/her name from the college rolls should submit an application countersigned by parents/guardian. The withdrawal certificate shall be issued only after the student clear all college dues. Such student shall in no case be readmitted during the same academic session.
8. A student remaining continuously absent for more than two weeks will be struck off from the rolls of the college.
9. The Principal can condone shortage up to five lecture in theory and up to three sessions in practical.
10. Attendance in lieu of participation in games is a maximum of 30 working days in an academic year.
11. A student is expected to maintain silence in and around the classrooms.
12.Students shall park their vehicles strictly in the parking lot earmarked for students the above rules may be changed, modified or suspended at the discretion of the college authorities.
13. All students have to be in specified uniform i.e. white Kameez (Below the knees), white Salwar and White dupatta (plain) and black sweater in winter for girls. For married girls, the uniform is pink Kameez(plain), pink salwar (plain) and pink dupatta (plain).White shirt and black pants for boys.
14. BBA/BCA students have to be in specified uniform i.e. Black pants, white shirts and black tie.
A parent teacher meet was held to seek their active support and valuable suggestions and co-operation of the parents for achieving excellence and welfare of the college.An Intra-College Alumni Meet and a College Alumni Meet were organized by the IQAC Cell. The alumni shared their enlightened views and gave valuable suggestions.
Student’s assessment of the teacher was carried out by selecting students at random, from the outgoing B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BCA final and providing questionnaires prescribed by the NAAC.
IQAC of the college also carried out performance appraisal and self appraisal of the teachers.